This storyboard does not have a description.
Hercules` fifth labor Jack Waalkes and Jack McCorkle
Hercules was told that as one of his labors he was to clean out the augean stables. As smart as he was he had an idea.
Hercules a master of hydraulics he was told there were 2 rivers nearby. moved the way the water flooded so it washed away all of the mud.
1. The chore of CLEANING out the Augean Stables.
2. Augeas, however, WENT back on his promise of the cows
3. Hercules, a MASTER of hydraulics.
4. Hercules did not argue; he WAS still consumed with working out his penance.
5. But in its way even MORE arduous.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art