This storyboard does not have a description.
Today, we get to learn about fertilization.
I need you to copy everything on the board into your notebooks.
1. ovary: produces egg cells and hormones 2. uterus: where fertilized ovum develops into fetus 3. vagina: passageway for menstrual blood and child birth 4. cervix: narrowed inferior portion of uterus 5. fallopian tubes: where fertilization occurs 6. ovulation: when fertilization can occur
I need you to rewrite everything on the board in your notebooks.
1. testes: produces sperm and testosterone 2. epididymis: storage and maturation of sperm 3. vas deferens: passageway from epididymis to ejaculatory duct 4. urethra: where semen and urine leave body 5. penis: delivers semen to vagina 6. prostate: glad that secretes part of semen
What did you talk about?
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art