French Revolution Review

French Revolution Review
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • The shortage of food in Venezuela is a major problem.  Many citizens are starving; not receiving the nutrients they need to survive.
  • This won't be enough!
  • The top 1% of society has created a negative and harmful economy.  The other 99% has created the Occupy Wall Street movement and is protesting this problem.
  • WE are the 99%!
  • Syria's president has promised a more democratic and modern government.  However, he has imposed his rule on the country for 13 years, despite being asked to step down from his position.
  • ...and that is my goal!
  • The law making it illegal for women to drive cars was taken out of effect last summer.  Hopefully, more change is soon to come to women in Saudi Arabia.
  • Soon I won't have to wait for a bus!
More Storyboards By kamryn429
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art