2. Alright Aanya, I'll let you go, but be careful please! The fate of Thevia is in your hands. If you fail, the people will resent you forever. I'm counting on you, so please be successful!
1. I can't let you go! I am worried for you Joseph, so I'll go instead. I'll save our Kingdom and the people in it.
Her Tragic Flaw Of Being Indecisive
3. I don't know! Should I go left or right? If I go left, the lions will rip us apart. If I go right, we'll never make it in time! Alright, I'll go left because of what you said.
1. Aanya, you must make a choice. Would you rather go left to lions that have been starving for three years, or shall you go right to a trail that will take you three years?
2. The lions have been starving for years, so they must be dead. Therefore, go left!
4. Alright, I'll go with what you say. Nine it is!
1. Solve the riddle: A farmer has 17 sheep and all but nine die. How many are left, 9 or 8? If you do not solve this correctly, the party you are with will die and this includes you.
2. Not this again. You got this Aanya! We will not die! I think its nine but maybe it's eight. I don't know!
3. Aanya, it's 9 because it said "all but nine." Don't let this monster trick you!
Her fiancé was given a mission to save the people of Thevia from becoming blind forever. Aanya is known around the kingdom as a very caring and beautiful princess, so that's why she wanted to go instead of Joseph, her fiancé. However, the mission is on a time limit. She must finish the mission before midnight, or the people of Thevia will only see darkness forever.
The Final Count Down
1. Aanya, it looks like you made it, but your time is short. Finally, you must decide on one person to kill in your party. However, you cannot let anyone help you make a choice. Only you must make a choice! To make sure no one helps, I'm making everyone's voices inaudible.
I can't see! Aanya, why must you fail! You should've just let me go, now you must face the resentment of everyone in Thevia!
Along the journey, she will face obstacles that target her flaws. The obstacles can change depending on who is trying to save Thevia. She is put in a situation to make a choice, but her tragic flaw of being indecisive slows her down. She becomes lowered with her self-esteem, because time is ticking and she can't make a choice quickly to save the people of Thevia before it's too late.
The Never-ending Nightmare
5:00 AM When everyone at the kingdom woke up from their slumber.
Our tragic hero encountered more obstacles that made her pick a choice, and at each obstacle she couldn't make a choice, but luckily Jerry was there to help her make a choice. She starts to feel like she made a mistake of going, because each time she had to make a choice, she couldn't decide on which one.
1. I have let so many people down all because I couldn't make a choice. None of this would have happen if I wasn't indecisive. Thevia wouldn't be blind if I just didn't go or if I made a choice and stopped over thinking!
She is put into a position to kill one person from her party. This was the last thing she needed to do in order to save the people of Thevia. However, this time she had no one to help her, and because of her indecisiveness, she just couldn't make a choice. As a result, the time ran out and the people of Thevia including her became blind.
The morning after the people of Thevia woke up, they opened their eyes to see nothing but plain darkness. Everyone from their house started to sob. Everyone was resenting and cursing Aanya for failing the mission. The caring and courteous princess that was widely praised was now being cursed at.
No I can't see!
2. I've blinded the people of Thevia and myself because of my tragic flaw. Now I must pay the price and leave this Earth and take my guilt with me proudly. I shouldn't have gone, because I wasn't going to successfully do the mission because of my indecisiveness! Now, I must kill myself, because that is what the people of Thevia must want and that is what I believe is the right things to do. (*Stabs herself in the head*)