This storyboard does not have a description.
Brians Winter By Garry Polluson
1. Brian was on a plain to see his grampa. But his plain crashed.
3. Brian was scard and had no idea of what to do in this sioutuatioun. Hbuilt himself a shealter made out of sticks and bamboo.
2. Brian was a 14 year old boy, he was the only one that sevravd the crash and he only had a hachet.
Climax. Then when every thing was going bad he found food and ate it.
Brian was hard at work he was building a cave for his food, water, wood, bows and arwors...
and this is what it looked like.
Brian was trying so hard to serviveout here but nothing was working, he tried and tried and tried but still nothing. He was so close to getting it until came up with an idea. And he said this to him self " I just need to make somthing to single plains." And that was what he did. for 4 dayshe worked on it and then he finesh. And it worked.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art