This storyboard does not have a description.
My name is Martin Luther I was born in Germany in 1483.
i studied to be a lawyer i changed my mind so instead i went to become a priest
In 1517 John Tetzel came to Wittenberg to preach and sell indulgences.He was given permission by the pope to do so .he said anybody could buy an indulgence to get to heaven
I didn't think the selling of indulgences was a good idea at all so i wrote the 95 theses in latin against the sale of indulgences
I wrote to the archbishop of Mainz humbly complaining about the false !!
5. The pope has no power to let people to escape the punishments they must endure for their sins
My theses were very reasonable here are some:
21. Indulgences do not save people from all punishment
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art