Sister i have some bad news.Please stay calm, your husband is dead.
My husband is dead what am i going to do. And why do i have this feeling like i'm free all of a sudden.
Louise please open the door before you make your self ill.
I'm finally free. Now i can do whatever i want.
1. Josephine and Richard telling her sister that her husband is dead. 2. long shot. 3.Eye level. 4. pan stays straight. 5.Sound of wind gushing. 6. 7 Seconds.
There you are.
Yes Josephine i'm fine.
1. Miss Mallard talking to her self about her husband. 2. Long shot. 3. Camera angled facing miss Mallard. 4.Pan straight to miss Mallard. 5.Sounds of trees being blown by wind. 6. 5 Secounds.
1. Miss Mallard talking to her self about how she is free now while her sister is asking her to open the door. 2. Medium shot. 3. Camera angled facing Miss Mallard. 4. Paned straight to Miss Mallard. 5.Sound of birds. 6. 10 Seconds.
What happen to her.
The doctor later came and said she died of heart disease
1. Miss Mallard talking to her sister. 2. Long shot. 3. Camera angled in front of Miss Mallard and her sister. 4.Pan stays straight in front of Miss Mallard and her sister. 5. Sound of birds. 6. 15 Secounds.
Well then lets go down stairs Richard is waiting for us.
1. Miss Mallard her sister and Richard see that Miss Mallards husband isn't really dead. 2. Medium shot. 3. Camera angled in front of everyone. 4. Paned straight to everyone. 5. Sound of wind. 6. 9 Secounds.
1. Miss Mallard lays dead while her husband and sister stare at her. 2. Medium shot. 3. Camera angled facing down toward Miss Mallard. 4. Pan down at Miss Mallard. 5.Sounds of crying. 6. 12 Secounds.