This storyboard does not have a description.
2. I am so sorry ma'am, I am only trying to help him deal with everything that is going on at the moment.
1. Why are you talking to my child about his life at home? He is MY child, not yours! You have no business with our personal lives.
Don't listen to her!
1. I don't care if you're trying to help or not. He is my child, and you have no right to be talking to him about his life at home.
2. I am sorry, you are right, it is your child and if you do not want me interrupting I completely understand.
3. I hope she doesn't hurt me, but I need someone like you to talk to..
2. Lets get out of here, kid. You're in big trouble when we get home.
1. Well, I am truly sorry ma'am, it will be not continued. Have a nice day.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art