WARNING: In old houses like this, a very deadly toxin can form in the ceiling and the walls. It is called asbestos.
Hey Jonathan, I heard mom and dad talking about this weird toxin thing in our living room. Should we just ignore it?
Are you sure? I think it will be fine. I don't think there is any type of toxin in our house that is harmful, or else there would be someone here taking care of it.
Hey John, I heard mom talking about this toxin thing in our living room the other day.
Hey dude, I have a random question. What is that thing called asbestos?
It is a very deadly toxin that you can inhale and can cause lung cancer, and severe scaring in the lungs
Don't many products contain asbestos in them?
Yes. Several products have been banned from human use. However, products with less than 1% asbestos are safe to use.
Websites we Used: https://www.asbestos.com/asbestos/ https://www.epa.gov/asbestos https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk /substances/asbestos/asbestos-fact-sheet
Asbestos is in many products and in many buildings. Be careful when demolitioning buildings. When handling asbestos, be careful, and wear protective suits. When disposing asbestos, wrap and package it. Make sure to seal it tightly. HELP REDUCE ASBESTOS EXPOSURE TODAY!