Presenting the Plan Storyboard
This storyboard does not have a description.
1, 2, 3, eyes on me. Good morning class. I am really excited you all are here with me today. First we need to go over some things about our classroom.
Mrs. Bianchi's 3rd Grade Class
Our classroom will be a community of kind, intelligent, inquisitive, people, who are always respectful and helpful to others. We will work hard and have fun while learning. Everyone will try to do their best at all times, both academically and behaviorally.
Our classroom is going to be an exciting place where well will have lots of fun and learn lots of things this year. On the board you will see a little bit of what to expect.
We will also have some basic ground rules that we will all need to try our best to follow. We will go over the four of them listed on the board.
1. Be Responsible – Raise your hand before speaking and complete your work 2. Be Safe – Walk, keep your hands to yourself, and use classroom materials appropriately 3. Be Caring – Use kind words and take turns 4. Be Respectful – Always use good manners and always be honest
Wow! This sounds like a really cool teacher!!
Being good = Rewards Breaking the rules =No rewards
Lastly, we need to talk about consequences. There will be positive consequences for good behavior and negative consequences for bad behavior.
Since you guys are all such good kids we shouldn't have a problem but just in case this is what will happen if you break the rules. This first time, I will warn the whole class.....
1. Class reminder 2. Individual reminder 3. Second Individual reminder 4. time spent in another class 5. detention 6. parent contact 7. referral 8. suspension.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art