This storyboard does not have a description.
Now that the exam is done, I will complete this exam once a month.
Today I will be preforming my first Testicular Self- Exam
2. With the index and middle fingers under the testis and the thumb on top, roll the testis gently in a horizontally between the thumb and fingers.
1.Use both hands to palpate the testis. It should be smooth and uniform in consistency.
4. Repeat exam on the other testis, epididymis, and spermatic cord. Normal to have one testis larger than the other.
3. Palpate upward along testis. Locate the epididymis and spermatic cord.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art