This storyboard does not have a description.
2. -Let us seek and gather around for Macbeth shall be crowned tonight
1. -As we gather around the crystal ball on this dark night
Banquo : This doesn't make sense. How can someone so low and cruel like Macbeth be crowned king?
Narrator : Back to Macbeth's house where Evil plans are about to tak place.
Nothing more seize Banquo.
I just don't know what to do now.
WELL IM NO LONGER SURE HOW TO!
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT'S NOT THAT EASY!
So what are you saying hun?
I'm saying im no longer going to stand and watch you not take control.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art