Keyri, Teran Lit Types
By kte79667, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
-Retired policeman -Tall - Blue Eyes - Brown Hair - From England
- Jimmy is Luke’s friend and occasionally helps him with solving mysteries - Bridget Conway is Luke’s cousin who is currently engaged at the time with Lord Easter Field - Bridget works with Luke to find a killer and they end up falling in love for eachother - At the end of the story Luke asks Bridget to marry him
Relations to Others
-Enjoys to ask questions -Observative -Open minded -Kind to others -Care for those around him -Stubborn -He thinks he is the boss
- “ I’m not an official detective, and I’m not a well known private investigator with rooms in Baker Street, and so. I’m exactly what Jimmy told you I was a retired policeman from the East. I’m horning in on the business because of an odd thing that happened in the train to London.” -“And you don’t think it' was suicide?” -”It’s a fascinating part of the world”, said Luke. “ Full of superstitions” -”You know, I always feel that one of the most unpalatable facts to be faced in life is the fact that every death that occurs means a gain to someone---I don’t mean financially.” -”We’ve been close to death for a long time. Now that’s over! Now we’ll begin to live.”
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art