Romeo and Juliet Act II Scene 6
This storyboard does not have a description.
You will be married and happy with no regret.
Amen, and nothing can ruin are love. So long as you marry us.
Love as you wish, but don't love too fast and don't love too slow, or your love won't be long lasting.
Friar Lawrence: Here comes your bride.
1. Hello and thank you guys for being here for this special day.
2. Romeo thanks us for coming.
2. Yes I will, I can see us happy in the further, and I can't see my love with anyone else.
1. Juliet if your as happy as I am, than will you marry me?
You may kiss the bride.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art