This storyboard does not have a description.
"Oh no! I'm going to be late again!"
2. "Well, my friend, this is called a Fleooter. Here, I have one for you."
(Nehemiah falls out of bed, glances at the clock, and realizes that he slept in. He knows that he will probably be late to class for the tenth day in a row.)
3. "Wow! Thanks! Now I can make it to class on time!"
1. "Where did you guys get those electric scooters?"
(Nehemiah groggily stumbles out of the dorm and begins shuffling up to the cafe.)
(He sees someone fly past him and realizes his friend, Leilani, is on an electric scooter, speedily heading up to the cafe.)
Always late to class like me? We can help. Buy a Fleooter, the Fletcher electric scooter, today for only $60! It changed my life, and it can change yours!"
(Nehemiah breathlessly arrives to breakfast shortly after Leilani. He sees that another one of his friends, Esther, also has one of those scooters.) (After eating, he asks about the electric scooter, and Esther pulls out another one and gives it to Nehemiah. Leilani looks at the clock, and realizes that they are about to be late.)
4. "Look at the clock, we're going to be late!"
(The three friends speed down the hill and arrive to class in the nick of time, thanks to their handy electric scooters.)
Ad ends with the three friends in the classroom, just barely in time for roll call.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art