Hello, my name is Madison. My younger sister, Mallory, would like to cook pancakes for dinner... I am hesitant to let her, but I am! I'll see you after my date with Aaron!
Madison's going to let me cook!
Madison left with her boyfriend to go on a date, and left me alone to cook!
Oh no! My sleeve caught on fire! What am I suppose to do? There's smoke everywhere. Is that even safe? I'll go crack open a window to let the smoke excape.
One day, Madison and Mallory's parents weren't home. In the meantime, Madison had plans with Aaron, her boyfriend, to go out on a fancy date. She left Mallory, who was only 10 years old to make dinner for herself, alone.
Mallory was very ecstatic that Madison let her cook alone! Mallory has never worked a stove before, nor has she ever cooked. To start off, she turned on the gas burner on the hot stove.
No Doggie, don't grab that, it's on fire!
Suddenly, Mallory's green sleeve got caught on the yellow flame in the gas burner, and it caught on fire! She lifted the heavy pot and placed it under the running sink.
Oh no! The couch caught on fire, and so did the rug!!! Dexter, let's get out of here! I'm scared, Doggie. What are we suppose to do?
While she was at the wet sink, she grasped the soft hand towel, which was hanging on the handle of the cupboards. Mallory thought that would put out the smokey fire. To her disadvantage, it didn't complete that task.
I'll use this flammable towel to put out the fire!
All of a sudden, their fluffy dog, Dexter got a hold of the soft, cotton towel that was on fire. Dexter ran as fast as a cheetah with the towel, and ran into the comfy living room.
By the time Dexter got into the living room, he threw the burning towel on the cool couch. The fire grew so humongous that it spread to the chippy painted walls. The house fire alarms started to blare, and Mallory got terrified, and ran out of the house.