IPR/ healthy relationships
This storyboard does not have a description.
A healthy relationship is when both partners respect and are there for each other.
1. trust: having not to worry about the other partner's motives when they leave to go somewhere. 2. good listening: they don't have to understand or accept what their partner is saying, simply hear what they have to say. 3. respect: having common sense to not even potentially hurt the other person in any physical, emotional, or verbal way. 4. affection: simply acknowledging the feelings being felt among both partners frequently, reassurance.
1. possessiveness: the partner starts to feel like an object and can feel emotionally claustrophobic. 2. detachment: progressively or instantly, the partner feels abandoned and unwanted. 3. aggressiveness: the partner can be physically, emotionally, and/or verbally hurt and can cause a break in their self-esteem or worse. 4. selfishness: Causes downheartedness when the partner only cares about their side of the relationship.
1. have standards 2. tell your friends where you are going when you have a date 3. tell your partner what you want out of the relationship in the beginning to avoid future fighting.
Healthy: Jack and Rose (Titanic) ^Jack saves Roses life in beginning of the movie and ultimately the end and throughout he never made a move unless she was okay with it. Rose literally trusted Jack with her life. Yet in a dire situation, they still had time to fall in love. Unhealthy: Rizo and Kenickie (Grease) ^They are an one-and-off relationship and are known to both be hot heads. They are always arguing and usually if they are not yelling at each other, they are making out to fool themselves into thinking everything is okay. Even when they are not together, they get jealous of the people the other is with.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art