This storyboard does not have a description.
Rand Paul Became A US Senator, Went to Washington DC To Represent Us All... Here Is What He Thinks:
"WOMEN ARE WINNING IN THE THE WAR ON WOMEN"
• Women are nearly two-thirds of minimum-wage workers in the country
• 40 percent of all households with children under the age of 18 include mothers who are either the sole or primary source of income.
• The median earnings of full-time female workers are still just 77 percent of the median earnings of their male counterparts.
Senator Rand, Pay Attention, The War On Women Still Rages On And By The Way, Women Are Still Losing.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art