1. "I am not of woman born, but rather from my mother’s womb / Untimely ripped” (V.x.15–16).
2. "I will not surrender to kiss the ground before young Malcolm’s feet, / And to be baited with the rabble’s curse” (V.x.28–29).
2. I am so sorry to tell you but your son died...
1. We could finally capture his castle. From now on, everything will get better!
2. All of my thanes will be earls, according to the English system of peerage. They will be the first such lords in Scottish history. Come my friends, and see me be crowned at Scone.
1. Macbeth is dead! Long live our new king Malcolm!
Macbeth and Macduff fight on the battlefield. (Summary, V.x.)
Malcolm and Siward finally enter Macbeth's castle. Ross enters as well and tells Siward that his son died. (Summary, V.xi.)
Macduff enters with Macbeth's head in his hands. He proclaims Malcolm the new king of Scotland and swears his loyalty. Malcolm declares that all his thanes will be earls and everybody is invited to see him be crowned. (Summary, V.xi.)