Sodium Chloride Chemisty Project
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
I'm so sad my food taste so stale! I wish I had something to make it taste better.
Google: How to make food tastier
1. Use sodium chloride, also know as Salt (NaCl)!
How do I know how to use Sodium Chloride?
This Google search says I can use salt. I should look up more information on this..
1. Physical properties: Sodium chloride is a white crystalline solid with a density of 2.16 g/mL
Google: Physical & Chemical properties of Salt / Sodium Chloride
2. Chemical properties: Sodium chloride is readily soluble in water and other polar solvents.
Google: What type of compound is sodium chloride?
Google: Useful applications of Sodium Chloride.
2. Hospitals use Sodium Chloride to supply water and salt to patients to alleviate dehydration.
1. Used to preserve and flavor food.
1. Sodium chloride is an ionic compound
Now that I know what sodium chloride is and how to utilize it, I'll enjoy my meal.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard