Once upon a time, an ordinary man called Stan, was diagnosed with cancer. He was anxiously waiting in the hospital for his treatment of radiotherapy.
Stan was receiving internal radiotherapy. This was where he was to have radioisotopes inside in his neck, as that was where his cancer was located. The machine would emit gamma rays to destroy the cancerous cells in his body in hope of curing him.
Somehow during the procedure, the machine malfunctioned! The machine was screaaching, however Stan remained unconscious and unaware of these occurrances, As Stan's body was the only living thing in the room, the gamma rays went right through his body and embedded themselves into his system! It was a radiotherapy catastrophy!