Annual Appraisal - Self Comments
This storyboard does not have a description.
Done with raising Right To Feedback? Let's talk about another extremely important step in the appraisal process : Updating Self - Comments!
• Add self comments against each of your goals reflecting in your Annual Appraisal form in PACE. • Failure in submission of self comments = No Rating = No Increment & Promotion It is a mandatory exercise Don't wait for last day. Do it right away!
Deadline to add Self - Comments : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 How to update Self - Comments? Go to PACE > Click on Performance (from drop down) > Click on 2016-17 Annual Review link > Update Mindtree Minds Comments (under all your goals) > Send to manager You can also add, edit & delete goals to modify your goal plan, if required.
Planning to take WFH? You should have / follow these below: • Company provided laptop with necessary software installed on it • Telephone or a Cell phone connection • Internet / Broadband connection for internet connectivity with a minimum bandwidth of 2 mbps • Necessary power backup P. S. - The company will neither provide, nor reimburse for bullet points 2nd to 4th above! • Mindtree Mind will need to be accessible over corporate IM/ Skype, email, telephone during regular work hours along with other channels, if any, as stipulated by Mindtree / Customer
• Hearing the term RTF a lot lately? • Still no clue what that is?? Don't be like him. Read further to understand.
What's an RTF?... Right to Freedom??
Yeah...Not in this context though!
WHY & HOWs of Right to Feedback
See the image captures in the attached document "How to raise Right to Feedback" to learn how to raise an RTF!
Deadline : March 08, 2017
Read attached document "Why Right to Feedback" to understand why should you raise an RTF!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art