This storyboard does not have a description.
Mr. Lozano, what does "pilgrimage" and "fighting in crusades" mean??
2. What conflicts did the Roman Catholic Church have with the states that were formed in Europe during the Middle Ages?
A pilgrimage is a pilgrim's journey. And The 'Crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period. Now copy on your notebooks the answer for the second question.
2. The controversy began about 1078 and was concluded by the Concordat of Worms in 1122. After the fall of the Western Roman Empire th germanic churches faced some changes. By midcentury, however, nominations of bishops by temporal rulers, especially those for Italian dioceses, became controversial. In large part this was due to the revival of ancient canon law and the emphasis on its universal and contemporary applicability by the resurgent papacy. And basically some of the problems were for the "competition" of the pope and the king to see which of them had more power.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art