Hi guys!! thank you for volunteering at the beach to day.My name is Harley .since i know you guys are hear to pick up trash from the ocean.I going to teach you a few things to look out for toxic waste .
There are many types of toxic wastes but today since weare at the beach i going to teach you about mercury or (methylmercury)
Thank you guys for learning about fish a mercury now you guys could go clean up the ocean and hep save animals lives so we don't have a ocean with no fish life and help save the coral reefs.
mercury is a type of toxic chemical that is i n certain animals (all Fish) which means you have to be careful where you fish your fish from.
The reason why fish have mercury is because all the metals in the ocean and mercury weakened the fish eggs.And it is a mutagenic.
Mercury can also affect people to by behavioral disorders, such as emotional instability, insomnia, memory loss and can lose harm kidneys. (Just so you now you could still eat fish but try not to have a lot)