This storyboard does not have a description.
Habit 4 --- Think Win-Win. Everyone, Everyone Can Win. Habit 5 — Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood. Listen Before You Talk. Habit 6 — Synergize. Together Is Better. Habit 7 — Sharpen The Saw Balance Feels Best.
Readers, use this information to become happy by making them your habits.
- These habits can make you happier. - If everyone used these habits, the world would be a happier place.
- Some people will have to change a lot of their habits to make the 7 mentioned habits their own habits. - It is not easy to change our habits.
My Rationale: I think that Stephan Covey's 7 Habits are a great form of leadership. If everyone used these habits, the world would be a happy place. I think these habits will work, because I tried them before and I'm a much happier person. I think that Stephan Covey's 7 Habits are a great form of leadership.
Bibliography: "The 7 Habits of Happy Kids", online article, Stephan Covey, The Leader in Me, internet.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art