This storyboard does not have a description.
It's so sad how she died. No one saw it coming.
If only, if only...
If only she had wafted instead of inhaling it, she would still be here with us...
I wonder if she listened to the lab safety rules.
Obviously not, you know, it is possible for people to be stupid and maybe burn themselves with all the chemicals and burners.
Like one time in 2005, when a student didn't wear his goggles and ended up blind.
Do you remember that one kid who burned his super long hair on the Bunsen burner since his hair wasn't pulled back?
Yes! And the one who had to go to the hospital because he ate gummy worms during a lab and it was contaminated?!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art