This storyboard does not have a description.
At the stop, the team disembarked and waited separately until other riders had left the station.
From 6 to 8 trials were run on a given day. All trials on a given day were in the same "victim condition."
They then proceeded to another platform to board a train going in the opposite direction for the next trial.
Victim: The 4 victims (1 from each team) were males between 26-35. 3 were white & 1 was black. All dressed in identical Eisenhower jackets, old sacks & no tie.
On 38 trials, the victims smelled of liquor & carried a liquor bottle wrapped tightly in a brown bag (drunk condition).
On the remaining 65 trials, they appeared sober & carried a black cane (cane condition).
Model: 4 white males between 24-29 wore informal clothes that were not identically attired. There were 4 different model conditions used across both victim conditions.
1. Critical area - early: Model stood in critical area and waited until passing 4th station to assist victim (approx 70s after collapse)
2. Critical area - late: Model stood in critical area and waited until passing 6th station to assist victim (approx 150s after collapse)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art