Does your food tarvel too far?
Does your food travel too far?
- Acknowledge question - State different ways food is imported - Side effects of importation of food internationally - light, carbon dioxide
- Showcase data collected - Present locations where specific foods come from - State kilometres and carbon emission - Refer back to Perth (Australia)
- Review pros and cons of importing foods - Summarise all points - State conclusion linking back to hypothesis - Answer question: 'Does our food travel too far?'' - References are acknowledged briefly
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art