Urinary System

Urinary System

More Options: Make a Folding Card

Storyboard Description

A pee story

Storyboard Text

  • Hello, I am traveling towards the kidneys in an artery. You might not know what to think about that, so I am going to tell you. IT IS BAD!!! I hate the kidneys! The whole reason they exist is to get rid of me! For some reason they believe I am "bad" a horrible idea if you ask me. Oh! You might be wondering who I am. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I am glucose, salts, amino acids, urea, and other substances. So any way these kidneys are the beginning for a so called urinary system, worst thing ever! The whole reason this urinary system exist is to GET RID OF ME!!!
  • The worst part of the kidney are the nephrons, those are what remove me from the blood. OH NO! Goodbye blood, I'll miss you forever!
  • BLAH! This is horrid looking! Look at this! This stuff is yellow. And no, I do not care what you think, this yellow stuff is me. Sure, this yellow stuff is my kin, BUT I refuse to be associated with this...this...STUFF! It is horrid, this stuff deserves to be out of the blood, but me NEVER!
  • Reminder: Kidney=Bad=No Me
  • I would like you to know, that even though I am not happy does not mean that I will go down a slide (or something close to it) and not have a bit of fun. The slide that I am talking about is called a ureter. There are two ureters just as there are two kidneys. The whole reason they exist is to transport the so called "waste" in the from the nephrons to the urine bladder. I repeat, I AM NOT WASTE! So anyway, on this trip I have discovered that I am not appreciated as I should be. I am very good. I was raised in a very respectable family.
  • So, in case you were wondering, I AM NOT STRANGE FOR KNOWING EVERYTHING. I was learning all I could about this urinary system in attempt to beat it. Sadly I wasn't given enough time. You might be wondering what the purpose of the bladder is. Before I tell you, I want to tell you that 75% of the reason the bladder exist is to torture me, to scream at me that I have no way out, and that I must sit with this horrid yellow stuff. The other 25% of the reason the urinary bladder exist is to store the urine before being let out into the world through the urethra.
  • Now I have to get back inside that body, into that blood.
  • Finally! I was getting bored in this bladder. It refused to let me go until it was full. Through the urethra and out into... the toilet. What a disappointment. I was kicked out of the body to land in this. The outside world is worse than I remember. This is no fair.
  • The urethra
  • ANNOUNCEMENT I would like to announce that I have succeeded in my quest to make it back to the blood. I went to a water treatment plant, the wonderful place that allowed me to trick it into allowing me into the clean water. Which ended up with someone drinking the water that I was in. I AM BACK!!!
More Storyboards By mhdesmond
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art