3. This is the warden and he was to release Jimmy because the governor was pardoning him.
1. This is Jimmy Valentine he is a young wreck less criminal and was arrested for robbing banks.
2. Although he is very young he is wealthy and had wealthy friends outside of prison so he only served 10 months.
This suitcase had contained the finest burglary tools.
When Jimmy was released he had taken a train to a small town near the state line where all of his belongings were waiting for him just as he had left them.
As soon as Jimmy got out of prison he resumed to what he did best, rob banks. And would eventually attempt to rob the bank of Elmore.
Bank of Richmond, Indiana
2. Everyone was panicking because the vault would eventually run out of oxygen and Agatha would die. Then everyone looked at Jimmy begging for him to do something since they looked up to him because he was suppose to be marrying Annabel. Jimmy was given the toughest decision of his life which was to either don't save the girl and have the life he wanted or give up everything and save the little girl. Jimmy made his decision and chose to save the girl and gave up the life he wanted, but although he gave up the life he wanted he wasn't sentenced to prison because Ben Price, the detective on the case knew Jimmy had changed and wouldn't do any harm.
The Elmore Bank
3. Annabel knew Jimmy had interest in her, and she had interest in him to so she played hard to get.
1. When Jimmy was walking down the streets of Elmore to the Elmore Bank, he saw a young woman and when he looked into her eyes he forgot about everything he was and had fallen in love.
2. Jimmy wanted to know who the woman was so he collared a boy sitting on the steps and asked "isn' that young lady Polly Simpson?" The boy said "naw, she's Annabel Adams. Her Pa owns the bank."
Jimmy had stayed in Elmore for a year he had gotten closer with Annabel and her family and they were engaged. Jimmy had started a shoe business, had the life he always, and turned his life around. He had also stopped robing banks. But by then the police had figured out were he was.
1. While Jimmy was in Elmore he had become closer to Annabel and her family and Mr. Adams was ready to show Jimmy his bank. A new vault had been installed and while everyone was discussing things Annabel's nieces were playing with the vault, May the oldest had locked Agatha the youngest of the two in the vault.