Questions About Remote Learning?
How to build a fire
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
1. Find a place to build a fire. (NOTE: make sure its away from tents or trees with low branches)
small sticks -6 to 7 inches
2. Find plenty of wood.(NOTE: you will need at least 3 types of wood. kindling, small sticks and larger logs)
kindling- Bark, Scrap paper, Dry leaves
large logs- 1 to 2 Feet
3. To start fire arrange the wood you gathered by placing a pyramid of 3 or 4 small sticks above the kindling.
4. Light the kindling and let the fire touch your small stick and slowly keep feeding small sticks.
5. Once you have small lit fire carefully add large logs.
6. Most importantly, once you have a sustained fire. You have to watch a fire and cannot ignore it.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard