View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Plural Nouns and Gener Nouns
1. Hi Mike, how are you? and who´s he?
4. Nice to meet you too Jacob
2. Hi Karen, find thanks.And he´s my brother, Jacob.
3. Hi Karen, nice to meet you!
2. Yes, there are.Oh Mike, could you pass me those books? Please
5. Woman, her name is Sandra
4. Our teacher is man or woman?
1. There are more boys than girls here, right?
1. Well, I already talked to my parents, and they gave me permission... So, come on?
3. Hey Mike, why do not you invite your girlfriend?
5. Oh! okey
4. She´s bussy now
Is another day in Urbandale High School; Karen arrived at school, and greet her friends.
2. Yes...Oh! look that flowers! Are beautiful!
3. Here, a flower for you. I hope you like it
1. it was very kind of the gardener to let us in, no?
The friends arrived at the class room; and they started talking. Also, they prepare to language class.
1. Thanks for all guys, i had some fun today
4. Yes, don´t worry
2. You´re welcome Karen. See you tomorrow!
When the classes finished, they planned a makeshift picnic; after all it was friday, and there wasn´t homework.
No mom, i´m fine. Thanks!
The friends arrived to a farm; they asked permission to enter and they were left.
4. Oh! thanks
Passed the hours, time to come back to their houses.
3. Don't forget my things mike; my books, pencils and my notebooks please.
When Karen arrived her home, she greet her parents and her sisters. And after, she went to her room to prepare to sleep.
Mom:Daughter, do you want some for eat?Candies? Fruits?