1. Dora questions the patient's status to provide the best treatment
What is the patient's status?
2a. Dora obtains patient vitals 2a. (slowest option) Dora takes the patient's vitals to assess the patient
Hmmm... blood pressure is 90 over 30... patient may be in shock... Pulse is very high at 120 bpm...
2b. (slower option) Dora obtains vitals from the first responder to assess the patient
EMT: Here are my notes Dora: Thank you
2c. (fastest option) Dora views the patient's vital signs using InstaVitals to assess the patient and receives an alert that the patient is going into shock
2a. Dora obtains patient vitals 3. Dora gives the patient treatment so that he may recover
Patient is stabilizing...
4. Patient recovers so that he may go home from hospital
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art