1. He Called her a hoe, like if she was just a gardening tool
2. Why did he call her that?
4. Don't cry, the day is still bright.
6. It's just bad luck, i should have checked the fertilizer bottle.
8. Heaven knows.
7. Damn Him, why would he even think that you were trying to ruin the garden
5. She has never done a bad job, even when she was gardening at her's father's, country's and friend's gardens, but she does one thing that isn't even her fault and she gets called a hoe, doesn't that make you wanna cry too?
11. i hope he figures out the truth or else he can just burn, why we he even think Desdemona did this on purpose, she wouldn't even have enough time to mess with the fertilizer bottle especially with how busy she is with her own life outside of the garden, and whoever told them should burn too
9. I bet it was some bad person who did this, just to ruin a gardener's reputation
10. Nobody can be that bad.
12. Keep your voice down.
15. Iago what should i do to gain Othello's trust back, i don't why he ever suspect me of doing something so bad, and i'm just here crying, unable to do anything to change his mind. i can't even say the word "hoe" without throwing up and he called me that, i wouldn't do anything in the world to make Othello call me a "hoe" in this whole world.
13. I hate people like that, it's like when people thought i messed with your plants and told you that i did it so they can ruin my reputation
14. Stop, you're just being dumb now
17. If only that were all it is-
16. Calm down, he's probably only doing this out of fustration
18. It is, I promise, but now we must go in, everyone is waiting for us at the cafeteria, but don't worry everything will be fine by tomorrow
19. Emilia is such a fool, little did she know that she helped me mess we with the fertilizer by giving me a poisonous substance for plants, and poor ol' Desdemona doesn't even know that to do. All the pieces are falling into place for my evil plan to be the best gardener