Narrator: Senior Simon sees Freshman Frankie in the hallway and asks her on a date. Frankie says, Yes!
2. Frankie: Sure! I would love to!
1. Simon: Heyyy... You seem like a pretty cool freshman! Do you want to come to my house after school and hang?
Narrator: Frankie realizes that maybe she should've declined Simon's date and is now feeling uncomfortable. Frankie feels uncomfortable because she knows that Simon wants to sleep with her, but she knows that abstinence is the best choice because it protects from pregnancy/STD's, allows her to focus on education, saves time and saves money.
3.Sooooo... This is my room. Do you want to lay down on my bed and mess around or something?
4. Ummm... Actually I think I'm gonna go home, this isn't working out.
Narrator: Simon is now angry that Frankie won't sleep with him and threatens to hit her. Luckily, Frankie says no, runs away and informs the police (3 great ways of preventing peer pressure) to prevent this from happening again.
5. OH! LET ME REPHRASE THAT INTO MORE OF A STATEMENT! YOU WILL GET ON THE BED AND YOU WILL HAVE SEX WITH ME OR I'M GONNA HIT YOU!
6. HIT ME! NO YOU'RE NOT! That's it, I'm going home and I hope I never see you again, you abusive psycho rapist!