FOUNDATIONS OF TEACHING & LEARNING
MOOC Foundations of Teaching & Learning
Hello everyone. Teachers and colleagues. Welcome to our first class of Foundations in Teaching and Learning.
WHAT ARE FOUNDATIONS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING?
WRITING LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Introduction of Course Instructor. - Explain about the objectives of the course. - Explain the mode of the course and requirements of the course.
WHAT IS CURRICULUM?
- Identify roles and challenges of teachers - Explain rhe revolution of education in teaching and learning
- Explain the use of the Objectives - Overview on Bloom Taxonomy - How to construct explicit objectives?
I WISH TO OBSERVE YOUR STYLE OF TEACHING
- How to utilise the knowledge on curriculum structure and instructional delivery to enhance learning - Importance of aligning teaching-learning and assessment
- How do we support learning through e-learning? - How to facilitate learning in small and large group?
- TASK: MICROTEACHING - TASK: CONSTRUCT OBJECTIVES - TASK: METHODS TO FACILITATE TEACHING & LEARNING
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art