Questions About Remote Learning? Click Here

maus project
Updated: 2/17/2019
maus project
This storyboard was created with StoryboardThat.com

Storyboard Description

english 11th

Storyboard Text

  • Hey Abu! I need to do a project for English.
  • What's up?
  • I need to interview you about an eventful moment of your life! I'm sure you have one.
  • Well one moment I can tell you is my high school experience.
  • My high school years were from 1984-1988. Waking up at early and taking the bus to school.
  • I was the only brown person who attended my high school 
  • I'd say the rest were 97% white, with the rest 3% being black. 
  • This was evident by every class I had.
  • And, of course, at a time where racism was very much present, I faced a lot of stuff.
Over 13 Million Storyboards Created
Storyboard That Family