Teens today have access to things that can affect their brain. But what are these things, and how do they affect their brain. Let´s find out...
The Teen Brain
Hun, I want you to stop doing drugs, its harming you
Yes sweetie, when teens take drugs it messes with the brain and messes up the way it sends and receives signals
Mom & Dad, no one cares about what I do, it is cool to take drugs. Also, I am different, it won't affect me
The Teen Brain
Math Test Today Good Luck
Remember students, don't be so stressed. It affects your ability to think properly and make desisions. Just double check on everything
(2) But dad, it's educational!!
(3) I still want you off. Even though it may be educational, it can still make it so you have a shorter attention span or cause overstimulation of your brain, even though the over stimulation happens with action films
(1) Get off the tv, I don't want you watching too much!!
(1) Son, please get off your phone, I´ve asked you to get your chores done
(3) Well, according so a recent research, the radiation given off by your phone can affect your memory. So maybe if you weren´t on your phone so much, you might have remembered
(5) alright Have fun.....
(4) I also read that dad, and they said that it is possible for that to happen to you, so your arguement is invalid
(2) Awww man, I completely forgot
So...that is only some of the things that affect a teens brain, and there are more that can affect them. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk