customer journey of buying a television
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
PAIN POINT She feels little nervous while deciding to buy a TV.
I think there is a need of TV in our house...
But... how to find a good television. Should I buy one or not?
umm...which one to buy?.. which model will be a good deal at a reasonable price?
PAIN POINT She feels frustrated as search results and comparing prices were taking a lot of time.
FeaturesImprove her exposure in search results.
FeaturesReview the product specification page.
1. Awareness: Jamie got to know about that there is a need of television in her family.
ABC televisionMRP: Rs 15,000 Product description:
ABC televisionMRP: Rs 15,000 Product description: ORDER PLACED SUCCESSFULLY
2. She is really very confused as she could not take big decisions at her own.
ohh!!.. There are no discount offers available on any model..
3. Research: •Searches for best cheap TV on search engine.•Browse and compare the prices of several companies.
How to set this TV? ..there is no assembling service.. it's frustrating.. erhh
PAIN POINT She is a bit confused because the product specification is too detailed and she does not have much knowledge about electronic gadgets.
4. Consider• Consider a specific TV model on the official site of the product.•Reads the product description, specialties etc.
5. Purchasing•Completes the ordering process.•Waits for the delivery.
FeaturesConsider “coupon code” strategy.
6. Post-buying experienceHad questions about setting up TV.Disappointed by the lack of post-sales support. Moreover, there was no assembling service too.
FeaturesDevelop a specialized page for post-sale enquiry.Offer assembling service.
Over 15 Million
Create My First Storyboard