Questions About Remote Learning?
parvana chapter 7 storyboard
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Now that you look like a boy you can take your father's writing equipment and his blanket, and go to the market. Take your shalwar kameez as well, maybe you'll earn something.
What if a Talib figures out I'm a girl?
"This is addressed to Fatima Azima... "
The Talib is crying? But aren't they stone hearted?
1. Parvana's mother tells Parvana to take her father's things and earn money by reading and writing letters. She also tells Parvana to take her red shalwar kameez.
How much would you take for that shalwar kameez?
2. Parvana, on her way to the market hoping no one points out her real identity.
Wow, I earned a moderate amount of money today. Mother will be proud of me. Now I better pack up and head home.
3. A Talib, comes up to Parvana and asks her to read a letter that was sent to his wife from her aunt in Germany.
4. A man walks past and asks Parvana how much she'd sell her shalwar kameez for. They both bargain until they settle on a price.
Mother said to put this at a price which only a fool would buy it at since the customer is going to bargain.
5. Parvana looking at the amount she earned throughout the day and gets ready to head back home.
6. Parvana walking back home proudly.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard