From me to you - alanah r.
This storyboard does not have a description.
hey, when we get a chance I want to talk about something.
Okay but I don't want to worry about anything too big. Its Friday I just want to relax.
Yeah of course but we need to talk about this at some point.
1. okay is it a... 2. mhmm okay...
1. I have something to read to you when we get home. Don't worry about it, its nothing bad. In fact I think its something you need to hear.
listening to music and pulls into the drieway
1. I just have a little bit of math to do 2. It was school, same old same old. 3. yeah lets go babe.
1. Hey guys, how was school? 2. well yall better get that started then.
1. How much homework do you have? 2. I have so much more than you . 3. Yeah, I have a lot of homework to do over the weekend.
okay if thats the case the I need to talk to you about what I have to say too.
After were done I want to read what I wrote you.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art