- Iberians immigrants to the British Isles. Arrive c. 2500 B.C. with late stone-Age weapons
where is this?
- Celts Arrive c. 800-600 B.C. two main groups: Brythons & Gaels. Brythons (Britons) settle in Britain, Gaels settle in Ireland
- Romans invade Celtic society in 43 A.D.
hahaha this is my kingdom
ohh my love
There's King named Arthur. He had Queen named Guinevere.
Arthur was betrayed by his wife, Guinevere. Who cheated with Lancelot Du Lac.
Arthur'S Kingdoom was ruined by his nephew, mordred, after Guinevere left and broken heart, he took that opportunity
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art