This storyboard does not have a description.
Well, I think I can find something online....Yup, here is an article called "9 Ways to say No."
9 Ways To Say No Sometimes people can't seem to take no for an answer. So here are some creative ways to refuse to do something.
1. Blame Someone Else 2. Give a Reason 3. Ignore the request or the pressure 4. Leave the Situation
5. Say no, and mean it. 6. Make a joke out of it. 7. Make an excuse. 8. Suggest something else to do.
9. Change the subject
Of course! I'm always here to help!
Wow that is great advice! Thanks for your help mom! I'll be sure to use these techniques next time I'm pressured!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art