1. Heading: jewish resistance to the holocaust image of resistance
we are nazis
2. Brief summary of what the page is about a summary of what is was and is about
3. background information what lead to the events of the resistance to the holocaust
4. What the resistance was about, who was involved, when did it happen, what each side did, etc
5. perspective of two individuals. what they went through and how it affected them
6. Review from historians perspective. how did professional historians view the resistance and the facts they know.
7. Consequence of the genocide and the resistance had. who had to pay for what happened and what were the global consequences
8. bibliography. list of sources
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art