My family and i were watching tv one night during winter and decided to light a fire in the fireplace to keep the house warm
Dad got up to put more paper in the fireplace and didn't realise our cat oscar was sleeping beneath it
he threw in the paper in and a spark flew out and onto Oscar who until then was sleeping peacefully
Oscar screamed so loud you probably could have heard him from space, he started running around the house while on fire
my mum ran after him and quickly threw a few cups of water on him while he was trying to get out of the house
Once the fire was out we let him outside and he didn't come back for a while, eventually he came home and was perfectly fine. he is still alive and now we only use electric heaters to warm up the house during winter.