project

project
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Sumar Rajiv and his wife Sakshi are enjoying a breakfast of naan.
  • Sizzle...
  • Good heavens, he knows he can't drive. May the gods protect him.
  • Excellent naan, honey, off to work I go.
  • Sumar drove to work as usual.
  • You're driving on the wrong side of the road!!!!
  • This is how I drove in India, this is how I drive here!!
  • Sumar came to his first job of the day, his medical clinic.
  • Rumble...
  • What is this foolishness, curry causing problems! Out of my office now! This is an outrage, one of the seven wonders of the food world causing stomach problems!
  • Thank you for seeing me, Dr. Rajiv. I am having stomach problems ever since I had curry for dinner last night.
  • Take 5 bottles of Pepto Bismo, and your stomach problems shall be no more.
  • I should have stuck with Microsoft.
  • Next, Sumar goes to his next job, as an IT support.
  • Make sure that you first unscrew the hard drive, and then remove the battery and soak in dahl curry.
  • My computer is not working properly, and the screen remains black unless I press the power button.
  • After work , Sumar goes to the temple to thank the gods.
  • Thank you vishnu for curry, thank you Denzel for wonderful tire traction, and thank you Lochan for wonderful wi-fi.
  • Now thank all the gods for the blessed day you have had.
  • Sumar and his wife Sakshi are yelling at their son Nanda for getting an A-
  • 92%! Where did the other 8% go! Trash can!
  • Oh, dear Raju protect him, we must get another tutor.
More Storyboards By ryan_silva
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art