View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
3. Achievable- Make sure you are able to reach that goal
1. Specific- Your goal should be clear
2. Measurable- Make sure your goal is is realistic
4. Relevant- Set goals that are important to you
5. Time-bound- Make a deadline for your goal.
Resistance training is made for improving muscle fitness by exercising certain muscle groups against external resistance. This should be done 2-3 times a week.
Flexibility is the ability to fully move a joint to it's extent. Flexibility is important because it helps reduce the risk of injury
Cardiovascular training is your bodies ability to get oxygen to the muscles. Doing cardio can improve your cardiovascular systems efficiency
How you take care of your body.
How you think, feel, and manage stress.
How you interact with people in social situations.
Ectomorph is a slender body type.
Mesomorph is a muscular body type.
Endomorph is a larger more pear shaped body type.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard