By s639653, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Physical Appearance/Personality Traits
Ulrich von Gratdwitz
Relation to Others
“I’m caught in my own forest land,”
"Ho, what a jest, Ulrich von Gradwitz snared in his stolen forest."
1. Considerate 2. Friendly 3. Leader 4. Willing to Change First 5. Determined 6. Protective
1. Hatred to Zaynem Family 2. Thrist for the Other Person's Blood 3. Become Friends at the End 4. Die together by Wolves 5. If either of them escape, the other will be left there to die
1. "If my men are the first to come, you shall be the first to be helped, as though you were my guest. 2. “I’m caught in my own forest land. When my men come to release us, you will wish, perhaps, that you were in a better plight than caught poaching on a neighbor’s land, shame on you.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art