This storyboard does not have a description.
English Bill of Rights
You're too bossy! We need more rights.
We are going to have to work together in order to survive. We need a set government.
You're still too bossy! We want more rights!
- Parliament of Great Britain wrote the English Bill of Rights. - It was wrote on December 16, 1689. - They wrote this because the people needed more rights and freedom. - It limits the King's power even more and gives the people more rights.
- The Pilgrims wrote the Mayflower Compact. - It was created in 1620. - They needed some sort of government in the new world. - It states who is in charge during their trip to the new world.
- The English Nobility wrote the Magna Carta. - It was written in 1215. - It begins to limit the kings power and gives the people their rights. - The purpose of this document was to give less rule to the King and more to the people, also to protect the rights of the nobility.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art