Questions About Remote Learning?
News: How to prevent the violations!
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
So Patrick, please tell us how to prevent these violations!
1. You need to always where protective gloves, because of hazardous chemicals,
2. You need closed toe shoes, because you don't want any chemicals spilling on you, do you? And to avoid and sharp objects.
3. Oh, and guys listen to your teacher and follow the instructions she/he gives you. Before anything goes wrong kids!
4. Make sure to keep your backpacks under your desk, because someone might trip over it and spill something dangerous or cause something dangerous!
5. Keep EVERY item on the middle of the table, NOT AT THE EDGE! Why? Because you might spill chemicals or hurt yourself! Phew- Im done. WAIT ITS STILL RECORDING?!!
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard